Saeby Airfield is located in the beautiful landscapes vest of Saeby city.
Are you traveling further, it’s easy and convenient by car. Only 6 km to Motorway E45 (Junction 13, Saeby South).
• Saeby 6 km
• Frederikshavn 12 km
• Aalborg 53 km
• Skagen 57 km
About the flying club
Saeby Flying Club are meeting every Thursday evening at 1930 in our own club facilities. At present the Flying Club has 41 members, of which 27 are active pilots.
The airfield currently house 4 Single Engine airplanes, one UltraLight. The Gliding Club represents around 7 gliders and 2 TMG’s.
The pilots of Saeby Flying Club is active all year, meeting every Thursday evening for a flight and social activities.
The airfield accommodates VFR-night operations. Information about operation of the airfields light-equipment, please contact Chairman Jens “Loop” (+45 21756426).
The landing-strip is grass, and divided into a marked runway with threshold-lights and runway edge-lights and a APAPI.
|Runway 12||116°||1000 x 80||560 x 20||Grass||730||730||1000||780|
|Runway 30||296°||1000 x 80||560 x 20||Grass||780||780||1000||710|
• Jens ”Loop” Sørensen / Chariman
• Nicklas Brønnum Christensen / Vice Chairman and Secretary
• Stig Elversøe / Cashier
• Johannes Dalsgaard
• Jimmi Ledet Nielsen
Saeby Flying Club EKSA
9300, Saeby Denmark
About the airfield
- Radio frequency: 122,50 MHz</li>
- Airfield position:
N57º 20′ 45,0” E010º 24′ 31,0″
- Runway 12/30
560 m. marked runway with light and 1000m. total.
- Elevation: 115 ft.
- Landing circuits: Motor driven aircrafts north of the field – gliders south of the field
- Opening hours: SR-SS, self-service.
- Fuel: It is not possible to purchase fuel. Nearest airfields with AVGAS 100LL and JET-A1 is EKSN (Sindal – 11nm) or EKYT (Aalborg – 24nm).
- Hangar space: Possible. Pre-arrange.
- Landing fee: kr. 50,-
For further details or runway conditions, please call: +45 21756426 or +45 28449938